When “just try harder” isn’t enough to get you there.
If you’ve been struggling to change for years and still aren’t happy with where you are, maybe you need to develop your own system that works for you.
“Everything should be as simple as it can be, but not simpler.” — Albert Einstein
We need to deal with complex challenges from multiple directions, and human beings are definitely complex.
- We want to follow our dreams, but we also want to pay the rent.
- We want to be ourselves, but we’re afraid of how others might react.
- We want to evolve, but it’s easy to fall back into old habits.
With all these conflicting desires, it’s no wonder it can be hard to live happy and meaningful lives.
So what can we do?
We can break it down into strategies that address different but related ways to create the life you want to be living. In each section, I explain why our brains do what they do, then I give examples and suggestions for what you can do to set up the systems, structures, and scaffolding to finally change your life for good.
If this sounds intriguing, Navigating Life: 8 Different Strategies to Guide Your Way by Rachel S. Heslin will show you how to:
- Know the difference between your dreams and someone else’s goals
- Balance creating your Big Vision with identifying your Next Steps
- Learn how to sustain momentum, even when you don’t feel like it
… and much more. No fluff. No deep philosophical treatises. Just enough information to give you the knowledge and tools to get you where you want to go.